Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2-7...another year older

Last year, my BIG present was going to Oahu...that is where Mike and I spent my birthday and Valentine's Day...(oh how I wish we could go back...I'm waiting...patiently....)

(Pipeline)

So sad to reminisce about how beautiful it is there...my eyes get teary just thinking about it =(


Enough about me missing Hawaii....This year my family and Mike's mom (his dad is a little too far away right now to have joined us...we sure wish he was here to enjoy the fun!) came down to our house to help me celebrate...

Every year, my sister and I always ask my mom for her famous chicken tacos...instead, this year she made delicious enchiladas!! Yum! I was one happy girl!


Makena LOVES birthdays! She couldn't wait to help her auntie with all of the birthday activities...


Of course she helped blow out the candles (yes, another mom creation...homemade oreo cookie cake with buttercream Oreo frosting...now who is the lady that should have a blog?!)! =)


Thank you for making my birthday VERY special everyone!!



ONE LAST NOTE...... If you are ever on the North Shore, I HIGHLY recommend you go to Ted's Bakery in Sunset Beach...this was my birthday cake last year...a chocolate cream pie...seriously the best pie I have EVER had... (not homemade by my wonderful mom, but it sure was DELICIOUS!!)...


No comments:

Post a Comment