Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Shower for my sis!

This post has taken me forever to add to the blog :/ Let's just say, a lot has been going on lately! That update will come later! ;) I procrastinated (as usual) on planning everything out for this shower, but ended up pulling it off with the "over the top" help from my mom, Jengi, and our neighbor Ceal! Ok, Mike too (he cleaned! haha!)! ;) Anyway, here are some pics for you to enjoy! It's a LONG post! Snickerdoodle popcorn, pretzel/Oreo white chocolate mix with M&Ms, and Raspberry licorice and lemonheads! A "sweets bar" was created!

I stamped a pennant banner to top the small strawberry filled cake (my mom decorated it!). Lemon Cake Pops (dipped in white choclate and drizzled in blue chocolate with yellow sprinkles)..so yum!

Shortbread squares with caramel and chocolate
Oreo mini cupcakes with buttercream frosting...my mom is super talented and such a baker!
I was really going for a vintage theme...I had a vision and went with it!
I created tags for a "note" tree for baby Cohen. My idea was to have everyone write a note to him to go into a scrapbook with their picture.
They clipped their tag to the tree with mini clothespins.



Jengi was the brains behind this! We covered Mike's "Man Cave" up and created an area for my sister to open presents with one of Jengi's cute benches, fabric, circle garland, etc.!


Mason jars for strawberry lemonade! :)
I planned the theme around the invitation! Love ETSY!
Proud Mommy and Big Sister! :)
Stacy

Joy

Caradee
Wendy
These were the favors...wooden magnets with scrapbook paper...Mike put cicken wire on the frame so we could hang the bags.
We played this as one of the games :)
Mike's Mom :)

Sisters:)
He crashed the party! :) (at the end!)







It was such a fun shower to put together! I love the whole planning process too! Now, if I could only figure out a way to party plan and teach! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment