Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just a sneak peek...

I have been putting it off for months now, but finally I had to dive right in and decided that nothing was going to get done if I just continued to stare at the mess I kept creating in my soon-to-be craft room (or as Mike calls it, "The cave"...ugh!). I spent all day Sunday ripping apart the closet I was storing everything in and went to town trying to be creative and thrifty at the same time...these are just a few pictures to share since I have yet to finish my new room (still waiting to break open the Cricut machine and add lettering to my walls!)...enjoy!


I bundled and tied all of my fabrics....organized them once and for all by color...love these cracker jars! They are seriously the best and CHEAP!!

Just a little peek at part of my wall organizer...
More pictures to come very soon...hopefully :(

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the whole thing!! You are amazing...it looks adorable so far!

    ReplyDelete