Thursday, August 26, 2010

My project...

Since last month, I have been working little by little to finish ONE of my many summer projects...here is a little glimpse of what I am doing.... This is the TOP of my new hutch that I bought last month when I was strolling around our local thrift stores searching for vintage frames to spray paint and make pretty...instead, I came home with this beauty (so just kidding...it's hideous!). I somehow forgot to take a "before" photo of the bottom piece (trust me though, it was just as hideous!)...The color soooo does not fit my taste and the back piece of wood just had to go! It has taken me a while to do, but is very worth it!! I cannot wait to show you the final product!
p.s. I normally do not have an "eye" for such projects, but was very inspired this summer to test my skills! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment