Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just a little something I did...(hope to make more)

I was really in the mood to make something over the last couple of weeks that was crafty (again, I'm trying!). With a kick of "craftiness" from my mom, away I went! Loved the idea that I saw on The Pleated Poppy so I ran with it and made them my own! Here are my creations I hope to possibly eventually sell someday hopefully...these flowers will be made into HEADBANDS...I also have another idea that I will share in a few days hopefully...here are just a few of the creations! Enjoy! ;)
P.S. Don't look too closely at our granite! It needs serious polishing! Ugh!



I made sure to make them with a few different layers of fabrics!

These colors are perfect for the 4th of July...(well a little late..so next year!)


School colors...yes, I am planning on making more and

selling them with our school spirit wear! Good idea?!

Love this green one!



More to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously?! So CUTE! I need one in the school colors for me:-)! And a how-to...I love these more than the yo-yos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree! So adorably cute! Count me in for one too! :) Looks like a crafty sumer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one... you must share!

    ReplyDelete