Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Strawberry Picking!


Strawberry picking with the little ones was sure fun! Jenn, my mom, and Amber brought the girls down to go strawberry picking here in Carlsbad! Mike and I always buy our berries from the stand, but now I know that picking berries is a lot more fun than picking out a basket that's already been picked for you. It sure was messy, but the girls loved picking the berries with their mommies! Mike and I will be waiting for our yummy strawberry jam from my sister, muffins from my mom, and something yummy, too, from Amber (or well maybe just my hair done again!)! ;)





The girls just love each other! It's a good thing they live right next door to each other! Makena loves her "Eyyyee" and Emma!

Little Emma



Ellie Lou is so proud of the berries she picked (with mom's help)!


No comments:

Post a Comment