Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall is here!

OH MY!! I have updated a ton (as you will soon see)! Sooo sorry for the 100 posts, but I had time to finally do it and my computer is working now! Horray!

Do not look too closely! Yes, you will see our WHITE WALLS! You would think after 3 years in our house we would have painted by now! Nope! I promise it will be done by Christmas! =) Well maybe...
Fall has taken over our house and I LOVE IT!
Had fun making these candy hurricanes!
All ready for the little ones to come!

Look at those beautiful pumpkins! ;)


Yes, I was adventurous and made a Halloween lantern!
Pretty festive I might add!

I bought fun paper at Target and made these magnets!
Love my new sign for my kitchen (it is from Bates' cute little country store!)!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE come to my house! i love it all, and now i want it here too!

    ReplyDelete