Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's picture time at Bates Nut Farm!

Bates was a lot of fun! It was great weather and going there made it officially feel like fall! =) We ended the day there with a great little picnic lunch! =)

Due to Makena's begging, Uncle Mike made it to Bates despite it being "Football Day"! Ugh!

He had to find the 3 best pumpkins!
I actually really wanted to get one big one! Yikes..look at that pose...what was I doing?! :/
This was interesting...my mom got a wheelbarrow and decided to put my dad into it
(with the pumpkin...instead of just the pumpkin!)! Funny!

Audrey and Abby had a blast!
She was not her usual ham today while taking pictures
(I guess unlike her auntie in the other picture..ha!)...instead she could care less!
We got her to smile when Mike and I told her she would
be getting a Halloween present from us when she comes to our house...well it is true! ;)
Where is that big pumpkin?! :(

Enjoying a picnic! =) What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment