Sunday, March 21, 2010

Legoland

Since both my sister and I had a furlough day last Friday (yeah a day off...I guess you could say good, but when you're not getting paid...bad!), we headed to Legoland with my mom and Makena....we left the guys to work! ;) Since I had a free teacher pass burning a hole in my pocket and considering the fact that we live a few miles from Legoland (and I've never been to the park itself), that day was a great day to go! It was a perfect day (perfect weather in sunny Carlsbad)...what more could you ask for!




This little lady is going to have her princess mermaid birthday party at the aquarium next month...she cannot wait!

My mom, sister, and I cracked up while watching her drive around the track...I think we were only bracing ourselves for the furture when she is actually driving...yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment