Sunday, March 21, 2010

TTES Carnival Basket

I WILL NOT take all of the credit for this basket! My room mom and her friend are amazing at creating things...this was the end result of our basket (not a good picture, I know....Mike was rushing me!)! The basket luckily went up for silent auction...I am curious to see how much it actually sold for...last I saw it was $405...I could be wrong! Anyway, I am so fortunate to have such a great room mom this year! Thanks Amy for all you do! =)


Also, if you or anyone you know wants to order clips or onesies (no ETSY account just yet...hopefully over summer it will be up and running...Darla, I really do mean it this time!), please let me know and I will make you as many as you need....email me at ewright213@gmail.com! =)

1 comment:

  1. yay, yay, yay! i am so excited to hear about this! i will be ordering! i'm sure more friends will be having babies and i will get to purchase the CUTEST gifts for them! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete