Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike!!

Mike turned 27 today! Hooray! I spent last night working on the cricut after he went to bed so I could surprise him with decorations when he woke up! Didn't happen...I finished everything last night, but overslept and couldn't decorate! Ahh! Anyway, I made him his favorite broccoli/chicken casserole and biscuits (nothing fancy, but sure is yummy!)! I made him dirt cake (yum!!!!) for his dessert!! Love this plate...my mom got it for me a few birthdays ago...it is surely used for those special days!


Root beer...his favorite! Had to complete the meal with it!


He is still a kid at heart...he was so excited to get this...his mom was the birthday fairy today and dropped it off while he was working hard at his academy!





Don't look too closely...ha! I messed up and did the last "y" backwards...I guess I was tired!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Mike! So, I was looking at the pictures and loved the polkadots and "happy birthday" and thought "I have to get that cute cricut cartridge Erica used to make that sign" and just realized it was a plate...got to get me some of those for upcoming birthdays in this house!

    ReplyDelete