Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Busy Month...

I've been neglecting "the blog" lately...But, over the last month or so, I've have been going through A LOT...
1. Trying to keep up with all of the end of the year craziness at school (not to mention CST testing and good ol' Open House)...ick
2. My dad having surgery...thank you to everyone who has kept our family in your thoughts over the last couple of weeks. We appreciate all of your support and love...we love you guys! Most importantly, I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!
3. Mike starting the Fire Academy...he makes me soooooo proud everyday! He is one tough cookie and I can't wait until he is done (pictures to come soon of his first day)!
4. I've been working on my party decor skills...(well trying!)...Picture's to come soon!
5. Projects, projects, and more projects (end of the year parent volunteer gifts, baby and birthday gifts, etc.)
6. Received my final Layoff Notice...3rd time around and everything always works out! I truly believe that things happen for a reason..It sucks being the low man on the totum pole, but luckily I am on the rehire list for the next 3 years! It's scary when you have huge responsibilities (i.e. a mortgage!), but I know that it's just a tiny bump and I will be back teaching in no time! P.S. I am more than happy to stay at home and be a stay at home "girlfriend"?! ...MIKE?!!....ha!

Thank you to everyone for all of you support through all of this! I love you all!!! Muah! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. first, i heard about your dad and we are thinking of you and your family. hope all goes well. second, the stay at home girlfriend means lots of craft time with your two friends.. mike, think about it. miss you!

    ReplyDelete