Friday, April 16, 2010

Creative?!

I feel terrible...Makena's birthday rolled around too fast and by the time it got here, I ran out of creative juices! Gone. Done. Couldn't think of anything creative to make. I wanted to make something special like the BEAUTIFUL quilts that my mom makes her every year. Nope, couldn't do anything nearly as great as that.

So, I went to our Carlsbad outlets and bought some VERY CUTE outfits from Baby Gap, etc.! Did I have time to make clips that matched? Nope. Migraine headache and a very tired week of being back to school was just not helping the cause...complain, complain, complain! Anyway, this is what I came up with to "dress" up my non creative gift...p.s. I will have to show you the cute clothes soon...love them.

Couldn't decide which was a better pic...flash or no flash?

I just used the cricut, glittered some letters and cut outs, stuck them on skewers and ta da!

I went with the beach theme since her birthday party is at the Legoland Aquarium tomorrow and is mermaid theme! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment