Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celebrating Easter

This year, Easter was spread out over 2 days! Mike and I went to his parent's house on Saturday morning to have brunch with his grandpa and grandma and the rest of his family! Grandma and Grandpa Ese from San Clemente!

We stayed the night at my parent's house that night and had a very nice brunch with my family and Mike's family on Easter morning!


My mom loves to spoil us all! YUM!

We had delicious french toast, breakfast caserole, salads, etc. for brunch! A mix of everything!


This little one had a blast and couldn't stop running around...NON STOP!!

Well....note the love between us...haha...just wait....

I was being the nice auntie that I always am and opened up her toys from the Easter Bunny and all of a sudden tears started to come and this was the end result....ugh! My sister obviously thought it was hilarious and needless to say, caught the moment!


Makena did have fun hiding eggs with Mike's mom! =)

Ah ha! I caught him in the act many times like this through out the day! Candy Monster!
We all had a great time together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment