Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Crafts

I got a little crafty before Christmas this year (did I mention that I was up until 2:30am the night before Christmas Eve because I all of a sudden decided that I wanted to be creative this year at the last minute?! As if we had nothing else going on..ugh!).

I made gift card holders:

I made sure to embroider an initial on them so we can reuse them! ;)
I wrapped them up in a clear bag and tied a homemade gift tag on them...they really were super easy! ;)





I wanted to make my sister something to go along with her gifts so I decided on making a chalkboard. I know she has been wanting a cute one so I took the idea from the one that I got from the Queen Bee Market and ran with it!



Here is the chalkboard:

Making the chalkboard part was actually way easier than I thought it would be! Yes, I used chalkboard pens too!





Kandyce and I had a "craft night" and it was her great idea to make gift tags on the Cricut! They came out so cute! Every package had their own personalized gift tag this year...see, told you...I decided to be more creative this year! I forgot to take a picture of them on packages so I went ahead and took some after (I made everyone save theirs!)...




Here are the tags:

I think I learned my lesson and now I will have to start making things over the summer so I will be ready in time for Christmas! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment