Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Eve

***My picture taking skills on both days were HORRIBLE! I failed to have my camera by my side most of the time... =(

We had Christmas Eve dinner with Oma and family in Dana Point! We stuffed ourselves with yummy enchiladas for dinner and crepes for dessert (both traditions on Christmas Eve at Oma's house)!

Mike and Doug helped make dinner! =)

We were shocked to see that Ryan's hair was soooooo short!

We always enjoy visiting with Bob and Stephanie!

After stuffing ourselves at Oma's, it was time for Christmas Eve #2 at our house! We always enjoy delicious tamales (also a tradition!) on Christmas Eve! Yummm! Again, I did a horrible job of capturing memories =(

This was the one goofy picture I got while we were all eating yummy dessert!

Cinnamon chips, caramel sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream! What a great way to end the night!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment