Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas day is always split between Fallbrook and Temecula!
Santa visited the Falciano's house and brought her a makeup stand and lots of girly things to go with it! Yeah! Now she won't ask me to borrow my makeup anymore! ;) Such a girly girl!
We enjoyed a yummy breakfast! =) I laughed when I saw that the dogs even got in the picture! =)

They cooked a delicious breakfast together! Can you see my sis's belly?! A BABY BOY is on the way!! We are soooooooooo excited!!! =)


Makena and Pop Pop enjoyed some snacks!



We ventured to Fallbrook to enjoy a (2nd) yummy breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Ese and Aunt Kathe! We had a great time together (again, where was my camera?!)

My mom made my sister and I an adorable cake stand out of this cute plate! She's the crafty lady!

Duffy loves his Uncle Mike! He kept track of his every move!

Mike wanted this book so bad! He was very surprised since I tricked him into thinking that they were sold out everywhere...NOT!

Guess who got him a Polly Pocket?! Just what he wanted as one of his gifts! haha!
She then decided to make him come to her salon so she could do his hair and makeup! She even made him pay for his haircut for $105.05! LOL! (Notice her "tip" jar!) What a good sport Uncle Mike was!

We had a lovely Christmas! It sounds silly, but I feel like Christmas is literally right around the corner AGAIN! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment