Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Years Eve 2010!

As soon as the Christmas decorations get put away, I find that the house looks too plain at first! Why not decorate for New Years?! I just had to add some silver and black touches around the house!



We were in charge of bringing dessert to the Benson's for New Years Eve...so we made the yummy marshmallow treats! So Yummy!

My new New York plate worked perfectly! Thanks Mom! ;)

Makena called them "Midnight cookies"....I thought they were pretty festive myself! haha!


Good thing the kids loved them! ;)

Happy 2011! Maybe this year I will be Mrs. Weeks?! ;)

Sarah and Bob were great hosts! =) We had so much fun hanging out and playing games!

Amber and Brian

Sarah, Adrian, and Baby Atilano (the baby waited until after the New Year to make her appearance!)

1 comment:

  1. everything is so cute.. and those cookies are to die for!

    ReplyDelete