Saturday, January 15, 2011

People's Choice Awards 2011


This was yet another FUN year at the People's Choice Awards! We had a blast. We started our day off by going to the Grove to grab a bite to eat for lunch...we noticed a bunch of lights and cameras and decided to stop and take a look...they were taping for EXTRA with Mario Lopez! We ended up watching the show the next day and saw that we had made it on the show! It was quite attractive...me chewing my gum like a camel, my sister squinting because of the bright show lights, all of us dancing and singing to "firework"...oh what 15 seconds of fame can do!


We finally made our way to the show! Our original seats took us to the back of the venue. I had enough guts to follow Joy (to the front) because she always seems to know how to work her way to the top of everything. The rest of the gang finally gained enough courage and came to the front of the venue with us! What a blast we had while people watching. Joy and I were the first to get moved =/, but we had great seats so it didn't matter! We ended up going back to our original seats at the very end. Of course, the ones who moved first, were the first to move.


We saw great celebrities and I would have to say that this year's show seemed like there were so many more celebrities that I really wanted to see (the Kardashian sisters, Katy Perry, etc.). I am so excited to see what 2012's show will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment