Sunday, March 13, 2011

Feeling a little Lucky?!

Thought I would share some of our St. Patrick's Day decorations... I will post my famous "Leprechaun Munch"that I plan on making for a little treat sometime this week!! =)


Don't know what I was thinking when I incorporated the shamrock into the cupcake stand...just wanted to make the pie more festive?!
Love these green and white place mats for St. Patrick's Day...
Trying to catch the Leprechaun ;)
Found these cute frames in the dollar bin at Michaels. I took out the backing, added my own as well as the shamrock.

Will post more things soon....I have been a little behind on blogging since my craft room and computer were under an "out of control" amount of clutter. I wish I was brave enough to show you the chaos in my craft room (I spent hours cleaning it last weekend and now I am back in business!)

No comments:

Post a Comment