Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Couldn't resist these JARS 4 my own house!

These jars are simple to make so I provided the places where to find everything that I used
to make them!
I found these simple jars at Walmart
(good place to buy them to cut some costs...I believe they were $10.00 for 12).

The beads were found at Michaels along with the floral wire.

Make sure to look for the crushed shells there too!

The bag of sand was a great price at Walmart and went a long way!


I bought smaller jars, too, to make little lanterns...they make cute little hostess gifts!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thank you for your wonderful bolg! You are soooo Marhta! That's your name from now on! I just saw your blog on Janene's page and seriously got so excited! These lanterns are too cute. Sorry if I'm a copy cat... but these are cute gifts... even for center pieces at a BBQ or something... you may be on to something here! Can't wait to see you over summer. We'll give Nene a little time to recoup and then we'll be down!

    ReplyDelete