Saturday, June 20, 2009

Onesies (Part 2)

This is the last onesie that I made...just simple with the ribbon and buttons!
Ta da! Of course I am a procrastinator so I waited until the last minute frantically running to the nearby quilt store (an absolutely adorable store...not a place to go right before they are going to close though because there is so much to look at!) and calling Janene on the way to ask her what Gavin's nursery colors were going to be because I just could not let the idea go that I had in my head for the bucket! I, of course, wasn't looking for the bucket when I came across it at Target (of all places..right?! Love it!)! It was a definite team effort....I glued the buttons on (well Mike helped me with the super glue and managed to get it all over him....sorry!) and my mom tore the strips of fabric for the handles (at 11:oo the night before...did I say I was a procrastinator?!) What can a girl do when you're trying to finish the onesies? Call in the troops! =) Thanks mom and Mike!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment