Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Following in one crafty lady's footsteps...

I got this adorable idea from Chessa (You must check out her adorable ideas on her blog...love them!)...I've made two boards so far and I'm loving them! The boards were so easy to make and the magnets too! I will be making a few more for my classroom! Thanks Chessa! ;)
Ugh! Yes, don't you love that reminder?! Not a pretty sight to look at each day, but what are ya gonna do?!
That's right...good ol' Jury Duty! Fun times! :(

I used scraps of fabric instead of paper. Something different! Resourceful I guess!

3 comments:

  1. jury duty the 2nd week of school?! yuck! if you need a sub:-)...I've got to get creative again and it breaks my heart that my kids didn't want me to make school bags {tear}....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, yes I need a sub!! =) I will put you in the first week! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric idea...I had only used paper before! Now I am going to need to go get some great fabric for the downstairs board, the girl's room, oh...the possiblities! :-)

    ReplyDelete