Monday, November 22, 2010

James and Amy...A Perfect Match!

James and Amy got married October 10th! It was a beautiful reception in Fallbrook! They could not have picked a better location...it was unique and captured their personalities perfectly! I was loving all of the details...as you will see in the majority of the pictures, I made sure to capture those little details! =) I loved the layout!
What a beautiful couple! =)

How adorable is the wedding party area?!
Look at those details!
So "Anthro"...loving it!
The pumpkins just added the perfect touch since it was a lovely fall wedding!
We're so glad Danny is back from the North Shore! We sure missed him, but loved visiting him there!
Bryan
Josh...funny story...Mike and I are together because of Josh...he introduced us to one another! Wow!
Yep! We'll see how soon we get married now ourselves! ;)
Twins?! Yep!
The Tull Family


***I loved their vintage photo booth that they had! Everyone took those adorable "photo booth" pictures and then we got to take them home...I would have loved to have been able to scan them in, but no such luck =( There are no pictures of me since there was far too much moisture in the air and I was a wreck from dancing!! haha!!
Congratulations James and Amy Tull!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment