Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lots of hard work is now D-O-N-E!!

This post is WAY overdue, but I just had to add it to the blog (notice that I just added Makena's dance recital that I wrote way back in July! Ugh!)! Better late than never! =)




In May, Mike started the fire academy! He accomplished so much during the 3 month span and is now in search of a career in the fire service and fulfill a dream he's had since he was a tiny tot! He was soooo serious! =)

Mike was a squad leader and was presented with an award! Way to go!
The squad leaders presenting awards to the cadre.

Such a proud Papa!
Grandma and Grandpa Ese and Aunt Kathy all made it down to celebrate! Oma came to help celebrate too!

My mom and dad were sooo proud!

Proud parents!

The Three Amigos!
Being goofy!
Proud Brother!
I love this picture of the fam!

We had a mini celebration at our house after!


We all love you and are so proud of your hardwork! =) xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment