Monday, November 22, 2010

Vintage Frame wall....Complete!!


This project has sat aside since summer and I have envisioned it for a LONG time hoping that it would turn out the way I thought..it did! You are probably wondering why there are bare frames hanging....that's the point! I wanted to make a "funky" vintage frame wall from a bunch of frames that I have collected...here is the finished product! I love detailed frames especially when they are old and the spray paint makes them sooooo pretty! The collage is angled because it is going up the stairs to our bedroom! Yep, walls are still white! Ahhhhh! We are making it a priority...promise!

One of my fun finds from the Queen Bee Market! ;) And...I LOVE those Chalkboard paints oh so much! Thank you, Chessa! =) Love that I can change the message when I want!


I had my eye on this frame and I just had to have it!
I added the fabric and spray painted our intital...


My neighbor was on the lookout all summer long for thrift store old vintage frames...I just did the spray painting and the frames did what I wanted them to do!
Can you believe that this was GOLD before?! Yep! This one was a special one...it had my great, great grandparents' picture in it! It, too, was GOLD!

2 comments:

  1. Love how it all turned out! Mine is on hold for now, but I will have that favorite black frame in the middle too:-)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching everywhere for a frame like you used as your main one. Where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete