Monday, November 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot?!

Every year we make our annual trip to Bates Nut Farm to pick out a pumpkin and well....take pictures! You might think we are nuts, but there is just something about the pumpkin patch pictures that are just so neat to have. We usually go as a whole family, but plans changed and Mike and I went by ourselves this year.
*Note: Please excuse the bazillion pictures of the two of us. Really...did we need to take this many?! It looks as tho we did a PHOTO SHOOT! My excuse...well I did just put together my new vintage frame wall ;)



Did we carve them?! Um no...we kind of got rushed!Yah, that was because of me! =( I tried picking up a huge pumpkin and well....
I found a comfy place to park it!
He obviously had success (unlike me!)
Love him to pieces!

Our poor (future) kids are going to hate the pumpkin patch because of all of the picture taking! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment